Yay!!!!! Just a little over a month into blogging and I am stoked to receive this award. Thank you so much Tanaya writes for nominating and awarding me. It is very motivating!
Personally, I love Tanaya’s writing style. She can narrate a story with very minimal words and poetically too! Follow her to join the poetic journey. My most favorite blog of hers is https://tanayawrites.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/few-words-but-a-lot-to-say/.
This is a very unique award which is given to the bloggers who write quality blogs with wonderful pictures. It is about how well the writer can connect with the readers. The rules to follow after getting this award are:
- Thank the blogger who awarded you and add their link to your blog.
- Select blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
As I am new to the blogging world, there are very few people I follow. Below are some of the wonderful bloggers whom I follow:
I will keep on adding to this list as I discover more unique bloggers.
7 things about me:
- I love to cook.. alot!!!! Cooking is a stress buster for me. So even at the end of a busy day, I can cook for a party 😀 . My signature dish is Mutton biryani.
- I love to explore new places. So be it near or far, I am in for any trip.
- My most prized possession till date is my bike. One ride on my 11year old Activa is all I need when I am depressed. It has been with me throughout my ups and downs. So whenever somebody tells me that it is time to change my bike, I just try to act like I never heard that 😀
- I think a lot before buying anything. Be it clothes or accessories or electronics or anything. My mom and my husband are the best people to explain this trait of mine. My mom complains that I am thrifty but I feel I am just choosy!
- I love my sleep 😀 . Even if somebody watches TV on full volume while I am asleep, I won’t care to get up. I will wake up but not leave the bed.
- I hate action movies.
- I love reading fictional books.
Writing is my newly found love. I got awarded for my blog on Scenic rail routes of Sri Lanka. Do read it to know about an interesting incident that happened on one of my journeys.
Once again, thank you Tanaya writes for the Versatile blogger award.